I have so many "to do" lists between home and work. Even the home list has crafting and home improvement things on it. Unfortunately, the lists aren't tangible lists, but are rattling around in my head, taking up space. Not that I don't have enough space. However, I need to organize it somehow. Here are my crafting to do items. Some of these haven't even been started, so this also serves as an inspiration board of sorts.
- Finish Broadstreet mittens
- Finish more blocks for my Quilt-As-You-Go
- Finish Oliver's knitted blanket
- Finish back for HST quilt
- Seam Solaris
- Work on Oliver's Fiddlehead Pullover
- Start Liam's Twisted Tree
- Finish my Tea Leaves
- Baste and Quilt Oliver's Quilt
I'll continue to add and subtract to this list as projects are completed, change, and come to mind!