I got some sewing done yesterday. Much more than I thought I would.
I kinda finished my bee blocks for November:
Kinda meaning that I couldn't finish the last block because there wasn't enough fabric. I finished one block and the other is almost done. It's a wonky star, like this small one, but a full-sized block.
I also finished Liam's Christmas Stocking.
We knew he was a boy, so I got the fabric to make his stocking, but never got around to it. Last year he was too young to know the difference and we were remodeling our kitchen. This year, being 20 months at Christmas, he's a little more into things going on around him.
I also have enough fabric to make the front the same for our next baby's stocking, but not enough fabric for the top flap, lining, and back. I'm hoping to find something that matches and just go with a different line of fabric.
My husband has been listening to Christmas music for the past week or so. It's quite cute. Hopefully we won't be tired of it by Christmas!